This year we took a bit of a more relaxed approach to Sundance. We got tickets to two movies and neither one of them was in Park City. Therefore, I don't have any cool pictures of celebrities to share this year. This may turn out to be a boring blog post.
First we saw a documentary on the war in Afghanistan. This was Kent's pick and I was a bit worried about it but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, it ended up winning the grand jury prize for a documentary.
This Saturday we went to Ogden to see a movie with our friends Jon and Jen called "Get Low". I LOVED this movie. It was set in the early 1900's and was about a hermit who decides he's going to throw himself a funeral before he dies so he can hear all of the stories people tell about him. It starred Robert Duvall and had Bill Murray as the undertaker. Bill Murray has one of the best lines ever in this movie! I actually snorted out loud when I laughed. How sophisticated is that?
We got caught in a terrible snow storm on the way back and a drive that should have taken no longer than and hour ended up taking us nearly 2. Scary! But we made it home and I don't think I have ever been so glad to see my house.
That's all of the excitement of Sundance 2010, maybe 2011 recap will be more exciting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment