Christmas Eve I got out my camera at the Willie Christmas Eve party and the battery died after one shot. Then I was so completely busy on Christmas Day I just forgot to get it out.
Christmas Eve we went to Kent's parents for the annual Christmas Eve party. We had lots to eat and then the traditional talent show. Unfortunately Kent still hasn't worked up his number for Providence City so he didn't preform for us that night. Everyone was having such a good time at the party we didn't end up getting home until almost 11:00. While we were gone Santa had left us a gift of some new pj's, so we put those on and went off to bed to see if he would come back.
And he did!
He brought us both stockings full of fun stuff and each of us got new games because we hardly have any games to choose from. Kent and I both got spoiled. He got me a bunch of different attachments for my Kitchenaid. It completely surprised me, I had no idea! I always go into Kitchen Kneads and look at them longingly. Kent got a new electric razor, a GPS and a iPod clock radio. Then my family came to our house for lunch. There were a lot of people in our house but we had a lot of fun. We played the game where you can steal presents from one another. I ended up with lottery tickets and Kent had a nice new pedicure set. I was kind enough to trade him and he won $5!
It was such a busy day that by 9:00 at night we were beat and we went to bed! I was out by 10:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment